Two cut free from cars after crash
Peter WalshFirefighters had to cut two people from their cars following a crash in Norwich.Peter Walsh
Firefighters had to cut two people from their cars following a crash in Norwich.
Fire crews from Sprowston, Norwich and Earlham attended the three car collision which happened on Woodcock Road just before 10pm yesterdayand blocked the road.
Two casualties from two of the cars were trapped and had to be cut free by firefighters. One casualty had been released by just after 10.40pm and the second by about 10.50pm.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance service said the casualties were taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital although it is not thought their injuries were serious.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Dream come true': Norwich restaurant wins national award
- 2 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 3 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 4 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 5 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 6 Should straight people go into queer clubs and bars?
- 7 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 8 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 9 Norwich man wanted by police
- 10 See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station