Two cut free from cars after crash
Peter WalshFirefighters had to cut two people from their cars following a crash in Norwich.Peter Walsh
Firefighters had to cut two people from their cars following a crash in Norwich.
Fire crews from Sprowston, Norwich and Earlham attended the three car collision which happened on Woodcock Road just before 10pm yesterdayand blocked the road.
Two casualties from two of the cars were trapped and had to be cut free by firefighters. One casualty had been released by just after 10.40pm and the second by about 10.50pm.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance service said the casualties were taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital although it is not thought their injuries were serious.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Expansion will see 250 extra places at oversubscribed school
- 2 New owners of hairdressers plan to buy out 10 salons in six months
- 3 ‘We miss the hustle and bustle’ - Norwich shoppers long for lockdown end
- 4 Bid to turn Norwich pub into health clinic
- 5 Fresh questions over 'Japanese restaurant' in Norwich home
- 6 Contact tracers report pair to police for ignoring self-isolation
- 7 9 of the best farm shops in Norfolk
- 8 ITV Anglia News presenter Jonathan Wills leaving after 13 years
- 9 The Norwich pub quiz: do you know your locals?
- 10 Legal charity to move into part of disused city pub