Two cut free from cars after crash
Peter WalshFirefighters had to cut two people from their cars following a crash in Norwich.Peter Walsh
Firefighters had to cut two people from their cars following a crash in Norwich.
Fire crews from Sprowston, Norwich and Earlham attended the three car collision which happened on Woodcock Road just before 10pm yesterdayand blocked the road.
Two casualties from two of the cars were trapped and had to be cut free by firefighters. One casualty had been released by just after 10.40pm and the second by about 10.50pm.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance service said the casualties were taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital although it is not thought their injuries were serious.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 2 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 3 Pupils will start September term in different school over safety fears
- 4 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 5 Major £800,000 revamp proposed for busy city road
- 6 'A great guy' - Tributes to much-loved City fan who travelled home and away
- 7 Affordable, high quality retro furniture store coming to city
- 8 Police called to troublespot Norwich hotel 324 times in two years
- 9 Perfect plaices? Three fish and chip firms go up for sale
- 10 More than a dozen arrests in Norwich on Saturday night