Turtle Bay applies for licence to host boozy brunches in Norwich
- Credit: Matthew Usher
The Norwich branch of Caribbean themed restaurant Turtle Bay has applied to expand its licence.
The restaurant, on Swan Lane, currently opens at 11.30am, but if granted the new licence will be set to open daily at 9am.
As well as plans to open earlier, the restaurant has also applied for permission to serve alcohol earlier, which would grant it the ability to host boozy brunches.
In the application to Norwich City Council, Amy Owen for Turtle Bay said: 'We would like to extend our opening hours and sale of alcohol hours to 9am everyday to accommodate our new brunch service across the brand.'
Turtle Bay currently serve brunch in their Bristol restaurants.
You may also want to watch:
Menu examples include vegan coconut porridge, roti rolls and spiced scrambled eggs, along with two for one cocktails and bottomless sunshine bellinis
- 1 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 2 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 3 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 4 Community in shock as murder investigation launched
- 5 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 6 Suburb's shock after mugging attempt leaves teen laying on path
- 7 Charity boss in battle with driver who keeps nicking loading space
- 8 Speed signs to FINALLY be installed at 'accident hotspot'
- 9 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 10 Norwich man crowned Britain's Best Young Chef