Tuckswood woman swoops best granny prize: tell us why your grandmother is great
Norfolk Fire Service watch manager Sharon Thorndyke, 55, has won Granny of the Month after her daughter nominated her for the award.
Mrs Thorndyke has two grandchildren and 13-step-grandchildren, said the secret to being a top nanny is to 'have time for the children' and to be 'always talking to them'.
What do you think is the secret to being the best grandmother?
Leave a comment below or email email@example.com.
You may also want to watch:
Buy tomorrow's Evening News for the full story.
- 1 Driver cut from vehicle after crash on Norwich ring road
- 2 Number of homes for derelict site could be increased to 200
- 3 Canaries closing in on new shirt sponsor
- 4 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 5 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 6 School apologises for uniform advice wording after sexism claims
- 7 City centre street set to close at weekend
- 8 Cactus shop selling £95 plants opens in Norwich phone box
- 9 Cannabis dealer had more than £8300 in cash stashed away
- 10 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse