Tuckswood woman swoops best granny prize: tell us why your grandmother is great
Norfolk Fire Service watch manager Sharon Thorndyke, 55, has won Granny of the Month after her daughter nominated her for the award.
Mrs Thorndyke has two grandchildren and 13-step-grandchildren, said the secret to being a top nanny is to 'have time for the children' and to be 'always talking to them'.
What do you think is the secret to being the best grandmother?
Leave a comment below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also want to watch:
Buy tomorrow's Evening News for the full story.
- 1 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 2 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 3 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 4 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 5 'I don't feel safe' - Boss' fears just one month into shop job
- 6 Schoolchildren still without playing field after TWO YEARS
- 7 All the fish and chip shops in Norwich with 5-star hygiene ratings
- 8 Motorcyclist injured after crash on Norwich road
- 9 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 10 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?