Tuckswood woman swoops best granny prize: tell us why your grandmother is great
Norfolk Fire Service watch manager Sharon Thorndyke, 55, has won Granny of the Month after her daughter nominated her for the award.
Mrs Thorndyke has two grandchildren and 13-step-grandchildren, said the secret to being a top nanny is to 'have time for the children' and to be 'always talking to them'.
What do you think is the secret to being the best grandmother?
Leave a comment below or email email@example.com.
Buy tomorrow's Evening News for the full story.
- 1 Greater Anglia application to demolish train station thrown out
- 2 'I can't lose!' City fan places 150/1 bet on Canaries dismal scoring record
- 3 What is this mystery tower that has sprung up in Norwich?
- 4 Load of Bull! Anger as Red Bull ramps up threat against Norwich gin firm
- 5 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 6 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 7 Superhero City fan vows 'months of abuse' will not stop him
- 8 Drunk student crashed into hotel wall after drinking tequilas
- 9 WATCH: Inside abandoned static caravan left to rot in city suburb
- 10 Two Norwich shops named among UK's best independent stores