Hunt for witnesses after crash on A146
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses following a collision in Trowse last week.
The collision took place just before 7.30am on Friday, August 13, on the A146 near the A47 junction in Trowse Newton.
A white Toyota Corolla collided with a black BMW X3, causing emergency services to take both drivers to the hospital with minor injuries.
Norfolk Police are appealing for anyone who may have witnessed the collision or the manner of driving by either vehicle prior to the accident to come forward.
Anyone with information is being urged to contact PC Steven Conway in the Wymondham Roads and Armed Policing Team on 101 quoting incident 106 of 13 August 2021.
Alternatively, you can contact Crimestoppers completely anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'I want to leave Norwich' - Mum's anger after school attack
- 2 Shabby shed being used by car hobbyist is 'planning breach', council says
- 3 Police hunting for Norwich man wanted for three weeks
- 4 Supermarket scraps car park plan over Riverside traffic fears
- 5 Norwich barbecue takeaway finally set to reopen
- 6 Anger after Sainsbury's driver smashes into tree
- 7 'No thanks or penny' - Norwich City crest designer hits out at change
- 8 Norwich bank branch to close
- 9 Norwich Society's 'relief' over changes to Anglia Square plans
- 10 Car wash owner fined £1,500 for breaching Covid restrictions