Norfolk morning traffic: Crash near A47 flyover and usual busy city traffic
- Credit: Danielle Booden
Traffic is heavy in and around Norwich once again this morning, with delays on many of the busy roads heading into the city.
The A11 in particular looks to be busy, especially at the junction with Unthank Road which is closed for roadworks.
The A147 Riverside Road looks busy once again due to roadworks the closure on Thorpe Road, though it doesn't appear to be tailing all the way back to St Crispins Road like in recent days.
There were reports of a crash in Stoke Road close to the A47 flyover earlier this morning, but it doesn't seem to be affecting traffic in the area too much.
On the A47 itself, though, things are already looking busy on the Norwich Southern Bypass due to lane closures in both directions.
You may also want to watch:
The westbound carriageway appears particularly busy tailing back from the Trowse junction, while there looks to be a bit of traffic build up at Thickthorn at the other end of the works.
As usual, roads heading into Great Yarmouth and King's Lynn are busy, with delays of a few minutes.
• For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
• Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest news on the county's roads.
- 1 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 2 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery
- 3 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 4 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 5 Men ran over roofs to flee police after Norwich cannabis factory raid
- 6 Hopes for a summer reopening of popular park café
- 7 New bus and cycle lane opens after traffic disruption into city
- 8 Jailed in Norfolk last week: Drug dealer, £1.3m fraudster and paedophile
- 9 'We offered £20k over and still lost out': Frantic housing market revealed
- 10 Music shop for rent after couple bow out after 34 years