Motorcyclist among two hurt in road crashes
- Credit: Archant
Two people, including a motorcyclist, were hurt in separate crashes on Norfolk's roads.
Emergency services were called to a crash between a van and a car on Bungay Road in Poringland at just before 6pm on Tuesday, April 27.
Fire crews from Carrow and Earlham also went to the crash and helped make the scene safe.
Norfolk police said one person suffered minor injuries and was taken to hospital as a precaution.
That crash came shortly after one in Aylsham Road in Norwich on Tuesday afternoon.
Police were called to the road, near the junction with Half Mile Road at at 5.15pm.
A motorcycle and a Ford Fiesta had been involved in a crash.
- 1 End of an era as Debenhams closes in Norwich
- 2 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 3 Residents' anger at Deliveroo motorcycle drivers using pavement shortcut
- 4 Weekend of two halves - city pubs packed on Sunday after Saturday washout
- 5 Dinomania tour heading to Norfolk with giant dinosaurs that move
- 6 See penthouse views from Norwich rooftop listed for sale for £1.65m
- 7 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 8 7 cheap or free things to do in Norfolk this weekend
- 9 Burst water main causes water shortage in Norwich
- 10 Norwich City Council Elections 2021 - Labour keep control of City Hall
Police said the motorcyclist – a man - received minor injuries.