Two crashes and obstruction on Norfolk roads
- Credit: Archant
There were two crashes and an obstruction on the roads in Norfolk this morning.
The first was on the A1270 Broadland Northway, also known as the NDR, at 7.09am.
Police were called to the scene following reports of a single-vehicle collision.
A BMW had crashed into a barrier on the road, blocking part of the carriageway.
There were no injuries reported.
Motorists on the NDR and North Walsham Road were delayed and the road was clear at 8am.
The next crash was on the A47 Acle Straight at 7.52am.
- 1 Roads closed as armed police and dog units swoop on Norwich home
- 2 REVEALED: New leisure venue replacing Riverside Chinese
- 3 Cannabis factory discovered in Norwich home after police raid
- 4 Huge chalet bungalow for sale near Norwich offers 'oasis' for £700k
- 5 Lakeside proposal gone wrong watched by millions on TikTok
- 6 Dodgy door halts city man's house move by MONTHS
- 7 New courts, please! Tennis controversy continues in Norwich
- 8 Restaurant loses walk-in trade after months of roadworks
- 9 Holidaymakers' fury after two-day flight delay
- 10 City garden centre launches street food nights with popular vendors
Police were called to the Halvergate turning following a two-vehicle collision.
A car and a motorcycle had collided but no one was injured.
Traffic was stretching to Great Yarmouth and Acle.
One lane was closed to allow for recovery and the road was clear at 9am.
The A47 between Acle and Brundall was also obstructed this morning, causing traffic in both directions.
There were reports that the obstruction was a deer in the road.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.