Firefighters tackling smoking car after crash near pub
- Credit: Google
A car was left smoking after a two-vehicle collision on a busy road near a pub.
The crash took place at about 4.25pm on Saturday, July 31, on the A1151 just outside Wroxham on the Norwich side, near the Green Man.
A Norfolk Police spokesperson said no-one was injured and paramedics were not called.
She said firefighters from Wroxham were called just after 4.30pm as smoke was coming from one of the cars involved in the crash.
The two vehicles, a Ford S-MAX and Ford Sierra, are at the side of the road and the road was passable, according to the control room operator.
Firefighters left the scene at 4.50pm.
For update visit the live traffic map.
- 1 'I can't lose!' City fan places 150/1 bet on Canaries dismal scoring record
- 2 High-flyer at school to heroin addict - City homeless man reveals his story
- 3 From mustard to postcodes: 15 things Norwich has given the world
- 4 £3.1m roadworks on new bus lane and crossings could last for ONE YEAR
- 5 Restaurant owner 'excited' as Norwich street is permanently pedestrianised
- 6 Norwich venue offering Afternoon Cheese and it looks incredible
- 7 'Covid has killed us' - 65-year-old Norwich venue The Talk to close
- 8 Seven-bed Edwardian home with heated swimming pool for sale
- 9 Busy road to partially close for line repainting at end of new bus lane
- 10 Cockapoo Café coming to Norwich next month