Firefighters tackling smoking car after crash near pub
- Credit: Google
A car was left smoking after a two-vehicle collision on a busy road near a pub.
The crash took place at about 4.25pm on Saturday, July 31, on the A1151 just outside Wroxham on the Norwich side, near the Green Man.
A Norfolk Police spokesperson said no-one was injured and paramedics were not called.
She said firefighters from Wroxham were called just after 4.30pm as smoke was coming from one of the cars involved in the crash.
The two vehicles, a Ford S-MAX and Ford Sierra, are at the side of the road and the road was passable, according to the control room operator.
Firefighters left the scene at 4.50pm.
For update visit the live traffic map.
- 1 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 2 'We will come back stronger': Norwich restaurant to close for rebranding
- 3 Warning to others after mum breaks leg using park zip wire
- 4 Diggers roll into village as work begins on 267 home development
- 5 To cross or not to cross? Pledge to trim back danger hedge at blind corner
- 6 New BBQ takeaway set to open in Norwich
- 7 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 8 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 9 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 10 Hamleys toy shop opens in Norwich shopping centre