Road closures and congestion: Norwich traffic roundup
- Credit: Archant
Road closures and congestion around Norwich may affect journey times this morning.
Heavy congestion is affecting traffic on the A1067 Drayton High Road both ways Middletons Lane to Reepham Lane.
Delays of up to eight minutes can be expected at the A11 Thickthorn Interchange eastbound. Delays are increasing.
Congestion has been reported on Dereham Road, Earlham Road and Newmarket Road. The A147 also has a buildup of traffic as people travel in and out of the city.
Road closures are in place across the city which may affect your journey.
You may also want to watch:
Unthank Road is closed both ways between the A147 Chapel Field Road and Unthank Road due to construction works between the two roundabouts.
South Park Avenue is also closed due to continued roadworks.
- 1 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 2 'Such a shame': Social media scammer targets Norwich pub
- 3 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 4 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 5 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 6 'Lives are at risk'-Patients' concerns over surgery appointment struggles
- 7 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 8 One of Norwich's most photographed homes is up for sale
- 9 All of Norwich's Christmas opening hours
- 10 'Significant' amount of cash and electronics stolen from city home