Delays in some areas due to slow moving traffic
- Credit: Archant
Traffic is moving slowly in some areas in Norfolk due to lane closures and construction work.
Motorists can expect delays on the A47 both ways from A11 at the Thickthorn Roundabout to A146 Loddon Road at Trowse Newton. Traffic is slow due to a lane closure in both directions.
Increasing "severe delays" of around 25 minutes is being reported on the AA Traffic website on A47 Westbound between A1042 Yarmouth Road and the A11, with the average speed at 10 mph.
In Great Yarmouth, there is reports of slow traffic due to an accident on A143 Beccles Road at the Bell Inn St Olaves.
Norfolk Police tweeted about the incident, warning motorists to approach with caution or use alternative routes where possible.
Temporary traffic signals are in place on Norwich Road at A47 due to gas main work.
Delays of ten minutes, which is said to be increasing, on A149 Queen Elizabeth Way Westbound between A149 and A149 at the Jubilee Roundabout - with the average speed 10mph.
- 1 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 2 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery
- 3 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 4 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 5 Men ran over roofs to flee police after Norwich cannabis factory raid
- 6 New bus and cycle lane opens after traffic disruption into city
- 7 Hopes for a summer reopening of popular park café
- 8 Jailed in Norfolk last week: Drug dealer, £1.3m fraudster and paedophile
- 9 Music shop for rent after couple bow out after 34 years
- 10 'We offered £20k over and still lost out': Frantic housing market revealed
Congestion can also be seen on the A149 Queen Elizabeth Way Southbound from A148 Knights Hill Roundabout to A47 Constitution Hill, Hardwick Roundabout.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest news on the county's roads.