Norfolk morning traffic: Delays on A47 and A10
- Credit: Denise Bradley
Traffic is building across Norfolk this morning with reports of delays on the A47 and A10.
Delays of nine minutes reportedly affected motorists on the A47 at Runham as people headed into Great Yarmouth - with congestion stretching along the Acle Straight.
There were increasing delays on the A47 in the westbound direction towards Norwich near Lingwood.
Further delays affected the A47 on the other side of Norwich, near Honingham and Hockering, where the average speed was reportedly 20mph.
Traffic was building on the A10 at Hardwick Roundabout where congestion stretched to Setchey.
In Norwich, Colman Road, Mile End Road, and Newmarket Road experienced the usual heavy queuing.
Queues on Newmarket Road reached back to Cringleford.
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 4 Norwich named UK's most romantic destination
- 5 City staff facing 'mass burnout' but what is behind the extreme exhaustion?
- 6 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 7 Petrol attack shopkeeper opens spice shop and restaurant in former pub
- 8 Fresh plans for rooftop bar on St Stephens
- 9 Women to boycott city nightclubs amid rise in drink spiking
- 10 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding
Dereham Road saw congestion build near New Costessey and Bowthorpe Employment Area.
Closer to the city centre traffic was delayed on Dereham Road where the street meets Grapes Hill with queues that reached back to Bowthorpe Road.
Drayton High Road and Middleton's Lane were also seeing delays.