A11 lane reopens after Thickthorn crash
- Credit: Norfolk Police
A crash close to one of Norfolk's busiest junctions forced police to close one lane of the A11 on Friday morning.
South Norfolk Police said they had closed the outside lane of the Thetford-bound carriageway after the crash at around 7am.
It meant the road between Thickthorn and Ketteringham was down to one lane as traffic built up.
Police asked drivers to approach the scene with care, pass slowly and stay in the inside lane.
Traffic in the area was "heavy", according to police.
The blockage had been cleared and the road fully reopened as of midday.
Keep track of the state of Norfolk's roads with our LIVE traffic map.
- 1 Emma Thompson and Daryl McCormack arrive in Norwich for filming
- 2 A small gesture that shows why Norwich City are a class apart
- 3 Family tribute to caring and loving Norwich man who was 'one of a kind'
- 4 Seven peaceful spots in Norwich to meet your bubble
- 5 Flagship Debenhams building goes up for sale or rent
- 6 Owner of Norwich crazy golf course retires leaving 'wonderful legacy'
- 7 Plea for a solution after raw sewage floods family's garden
- 8 How knitting army of teddy bears helped Ruth, 92, in lockdown
- 9 Revealed: Mammoth and T-Rex feature in next GoGo trails
- 10 'Try then buy': Boutique boss starts delivery service to save store