Two rush hour accidents near Norwich as road partially blocked
- Credit: Google Maps
A busy route on the edge of Norwich was partially blocked with traffic moving slowly following a crash.
The accident, which was first reported to the AA at 5.40pm, took place at the junction of Fakenham Road and Kingswood Avenue in Taverham.
Meanwhile, fire crews from Earlham and Carrow were called to an accident in Dereham Road, Costessey, at 5.48pm.
The crews provided scene safety before leaving from around 6.05pm.
Police had earlier been called to a lunchtime collision between three vehicles on the B1150 North Walsham Road in Norwich which was cleared at 3.15pm.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
You may also want to watch:
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.
- 1 Tudor Stores reopens as manager resigns over safety fears
- 2 Caravan catches fire in Norwich
- 3 Armed police called to reports of man with knife
- 4 'It's very bad'-Trade decline frustration at stores as roadworks take place
- 5 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 6 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 7 Key route into city closes for a week for safety improvement work
- 8 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 9 Five people spiked at three Norwich venues over the weekend
- 10 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus