Two rush hour accidents near Norwich as road partially blocked
- Credit: Google Maps
A busy route on the edge of Norwich was partially blocked with traffic moving slowly following a crash.
The accident, which was first reported to the AA at 5.40pm, took place at the junction of Fakenham Road and Kingswood Avenue in Taverham.
Meanwhile, fire crews from Earlham and Carrow were called to an accident in Dereham Road, Costessey, at 5.48pm.
The crews provided scene safety before leaving from around 6.05pm.
Police had earlier been called to a lunchtime collision between three vehicles on the B1150 North Walsham Road in Norwich which was cleared at 3.15pm.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
You may also want to watch:
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.
- 1 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 2 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 3 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 4 Pupils will start September term in different school over safety fears
- 5 Affordable, high quality retro furniture store coming to city
- 6 Audi driver more than four times over alcohol limit in Norwich
- 7 Major £800,000 revamp proposed for busy city road
- 8 Large estate to have its first food store this autumn
- 9 Police called to troublespot Norwich hotel 324 times in two years
- 10 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game