Roadworks to be aware of in Norwich this week
- Credit: Ben Hardy
Drivers across the Norwich could face delays this week as a number of roadworks begin and continue across city's roads.
As a result bus routes will be diverted to other areas in the city.
King Street in the city will also be shut until March 25 as pavement and carriageway works continue on the road.
A diversion is in place around Rouen Road.
Riverside Road will be closed until July 29 as work around Norwich Station continues, a signed diversion will be in place.
Footway reconstruction in Beech Drive in Catton may cause delays while the work is taking place. It is expected to be finished by January 28.
There is no left turn available on to Mile Cross Lane during the work.
- 1 Sweet Briar Road to reopen TODAY
- 2 Rumours Sweet Briar Road will close again QUASHED by council
- 3 Norwich pub selling out on Sundays with new head chef's roast dinners
- 4 Norwich pub to host street party with Caribbean BBQ, DJs and stalls
- 5 Chaos at major airports sees demand for Norwich flights increase 400pc
- 6 'Barcelona-style' redevelopment of Next store mooted
- 7 Hunt to track vandals who broke into jet after cutting wire fence
- 8 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 9 EXCLUSIVE: US tycoons in Norwich City investment talks
- 10 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in Norfolk
On the A11, overnight closures will continue between Norwich and Wymondham as part of an ongoing project for concrete surface repairs.