Ongoing roadworks in Norwich this week
- Credit: Archant
To ensure you have a smooth journey through Norwich this coming week, here are ongoing roadworks to look out for.
Improvement works to Grapes Hill roundabout are still continuing.
It includes the construction of a new pedestrian and cyclists crossing and widening of existing shared use footway on Convent Road – which will remain closed until November 30.
Diversions are on in place.
The construction of a new zebra crossing on Cleveland Road is also ongoing. The road will remain closed until October 11. It also affects access to Upper St Giles.
You may also want to watch:
Roadworks are ongoing in Salhouse Road, Thorpe End, to replace the gas mains. Workers are aiming to finish on November 4.
A diversion is in place. Traffic in Blue Boar Lane, Wroxham Road and the NDR is likely to be affected.
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 4 Norwich named UK's most romantic destination
- 5 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 6 City staff facing 'mass burnout' but what is behind the extreme exhaustion?
- 7 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding
- 8 Petrol attack shopkeeper opens spice shop and restaurant in former pub
- 9 Fresh plans for rooftop bar on St Stephens
- 10 See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station
King Street will be closed due to roadworks between Rouen Road and Abbey Lane which are set to last until December 24.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.