Ongoing roadworks in Norwich this week
- Credit: Archant
To ensure you have a smooth journey through Norwich this coming week, here are ongoing roadworks to look out for.
Improvement works to Grapes Hill roundabout are still continuing.
It includes the construction of a new pedestrian and cyclists crossing and widening of existing shared use footway on Convent Road – which will remain closed until November 30.
Diversions are on in place.
The construction of a new zebra crossing on Cleveland Road is also ongoing. The road will remain closed until October 11. It also affects access to Upper St Giles.
Roadworks are ongoing in Salhouse Road, Thorpe End, to replace the gas mains. Workers are aiming to finish on November 4.
A diversion is in place. Traffic in Blue Boar Lane, Wroxham Road and the NDR is likely to be affected.
- 1 Where to watch thousands of dominoes topple through Norwich
- 2 Will Sweet Briar Road repairs be completed by the end of the month?
- 3 ANOTHER shop in major city street will soon be empty
- 4 Man given flat just THREE DAYS before he'd have to live out of car
- 5 Norwich Lanes Summer Fayre returns with stalls, live music and 'great food'
- 6 Families fed up with 'ludicrous' lights causing chaos on their road
- 7 'Rarely available' Victorian home in Golden Triangle on sale for £475k
- 8 City to be given a say on million pound street plans
- 9 Investigation launched after disabled woman stranded at bus stop
- 10 Man in his 60s charged in connection with city murder
King Street will be closed due to roadworks between Rouen Road and Abbey Lane which are set to last until December 24.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.