Ongoing roadworks to be aware of in Norwich this week
- Credit: Chris Bishop
Here are the roadworks in Norwich which could cause delays to your journey this week.
Roadworks on the Sprowston Road roundabout which have seen cars backing up to the B1150 roundabout are continuing this week.
These works are expected to continue until December 22 as Cadent carries out emergency repairs.
Work by CityFibre means that two-way temporary traffic lights will remain in place in Reepham Road until January 5, 2022.
Temporary traffic lights will also be in place in North Walsham Road until December 22.
Also continuing are roadworks which have closed part of King Street in Norwich and these are due to finish on December 24.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.
- 1 Greater Anglia application to demolish train station building thrown out
- 2 Busy city Riverside roads to stay closed as transport hub works begin
- 3 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 4 'How I made four million flipping council houses into luxury student digs'
- 5 See inside this three-storey home with city views on sale for £370k
- 6 Boss ordered to build road 15 years ago battles to clear name
- 7 Revealed: Travelodge behind multi-million pound hotel development
- 8 'A palace reborn': Inside the £13.5m revamp of Norwich Castle
- 9 Store still cordoned off with police tape two months after break-in
- 10 'I lived in the woods for 20 years': How Sean is starting new life