Roadworks begin where NDR meets A140 near Norwich
- Credit: Google Maps
Drivers can expect disruptions as part of the A140 near to Norwich Airport has been closed due to roadworks.
While work is taking place to build new site entrance to Norwich City Football Club's The Nest community hub, part of the A140 Holt Road will be closed where it meets the NDR junction.
The work started on Tuesday June 1 and is expected to last until June 29.
Visitors will not be able to access The Nest in a A140 south-bound approach.
Diversions have been put in place which will take them along the NDR, North Walsham Road (B1150), Mile Cross Lane and then northbound up Cromer/Holt Road.
You may also want to watch:
Access to The Nest on the northbound approach (from the city/airport) is unaffected.
Those wishing to travel back into the city will also need to follow the diversion, as the route is one-way.
- 1 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 2 Warning to others after mum breaks leg using park zip wire
- 3 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 4 What 45,000 new homes will mean for our city
- 5 Hamleys toy shop opens in Norwich shopping centre
- 6 Five of the most expensive properties for rent in Norwich
- 7 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 8 'We will come back stronger': Norwich restaurant to close for rebranding
- 9 Diggers roll into village as work begins on 267 home development
- 10 'I shot out of my seat' - Spitfire spotted flying over Norwich