Roadworks begin where NDR meets A140 near Norwich
- Credit: Google Maps
Drivers can expect disruptions as part of the A140 near to Norwich Airport has been closed due to roadworks.
While work is taking place to build new site entrance to Norwich City Football Club's The Nest community hub, part of the A140 Holt Road will be closed where it meets the NDR junction.
The work started on Tuesday June 1 and is expected to last until June 29.
Visitors will not be able to access The Nest in a A140 south-bound approach.
Diversions have been put in place which will take them along the NDR, North Walsham Road (B1150), Mile Cross Lane and then northbound up Cromer/Holt Road.
Access to The Nest on the northbound approach (from the city/airport) is unaffected.
Those wishing to travel back into the city will also need to follow the diversion, as the route is one-way.
- 1 Walker furious as beauty spot 'ruined' by bush chopping
- 2 House of horrors: Is this the worst council property in Norwich?
- 3 City schools to share one site as building returned to council
- 4 Burger off! Petition launched to scrap new McDonald's plan
- 5 Tourist slapped with £100 parking fine for cash machine stop
- 6 Five of Norwich's best takeaways according to our readers
- 7 Petition supporting Western Link gains hundreds of signatures
- 8 New beer and burrito bar opens in city centre
- 9 Police on hand as anti-vaccine protesters gather in city
- 10 'Fixer upper' lodge home goes up for sale near Norwich city centre