Roadworks begin where NDR meets A140 near Norwich
- Credit: Google Maps
Drivers can expect disruptions as part of the A140 near to Norwich Airport has been closed due to roadworks.
While work is taking place to build new site entrance to Norwich City Football Club's The Nest community hub, part of the A140 Holt Road will be closed where it meets the NDR junction.
The work started on Tuesday June 1 and is expected to last until June 29.
Visitors will not be able to access The Nest in a A140 south-bound approach.
Diversions have been put in place which will take them along the NDR, North Walsham Road (B1150), Mile Cross Lane and then northbound up Cromer/Holt Road.
You may also want to watch:
Access to The Nest on the northbound approach (from the city/airport) is unaffected.
Those wishing to travel back into the city will also need to follow the diversion, as the route is one-way.
- 1 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 2 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery
- 3 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 4 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 5 Men ran over roofs to flee police after Norwich cannabis factory raid
- 6 Hopes for a summer reopening of popular park café
- 7 New bus and cycle lane opens after traffic disruption into city
- 8 Jailed in Norfolk last week: Drug dealer, £1.3m fraudster and paedophile
- 9 'We offered £20k over and still lost out': Frantic housing market revealed
- 10 Music shop for rent after couple bow out after 34 years