Road closures on Mill Road, Hethersett for surfacing works
- Credit: Archant
Carriageway surfacing works to four junctions on Mill Road, Hethersett, will start later this month.
Norfolk County Council said the work, which will cost £40,000, will begin on October 16 and take two days to complete, subject to weather conditions.
The sites will include the junctions with New Road and West Croft, which will be completed on October 16.
The junctions with Gt Melton Road and Park Drive will be completed the following day.
To minimise disruption, work will be carried out under restricted working hours from 9.30am-4pm.
You may also want to watch:
The county council said while surfacing works are in progress it will be necessary to close the road to all through traffic. Fully signed official local diversion routes will be in operation each day.
Access to businesses and properties will be maintained but some delays are inevitable.
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 Why is it so difficult to buy bottled water?
- 3 Comedian Rufus Hound on the hunt for hotel in Norwich
- 4 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 5 'Music, food and motor cars': Festival set to return to Norwich
- 6 Twin Bakes sell out of treats during first pop-up sale
- 7 Parts of busy Norwich road to be shut for three days for repairs
- 8 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 9 See artist's fascinating pictures of Norwich's Castle Mall construction
- 10 Norwich pub to temporarily close this summer because of 'pingdemic'