Road closures on Mill Road, Hethersett for surfacing works
- Credit: Archant
Carriageway surfacing works to four junctions on Mill Road, Hethersett, will start later this month.
Norfolk County Council said the work, which will cost £40,000, will begin on October 16 and take two days to complete, subject to weather conditions.
The sites will include the junctions with New Road and West Croft, which will be completed on October 16.
The junctions with Gt Melton Road and Park Drive will be completed the following day.
To minimise disruption, work will be carried out under restricted working hours from 9.30am-4pm.
You may also want to watch:
The county council said while surfacing works are in progress it will be necessary to close the road to all through traffic. Fully signed official local diversion routes will be in operation each day.
Access to businesses and properties will be maintained but some delays are inevitable.
- 1 Woman taken to hospital after police incident in Norwich
- 2 Man, 47, in court on murder charge after Thorpe stabbing
- 3 Eager shoppers queue for opening of 20-year-old's vintage clothing shop
- 4 Long-suffering A11 drivers to benefit as 50-year-old road replaced
- 5 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 6 Pet carer service's appeal to survive after Covid and faulty van struggles
- 7 Meat factory for sale for £1.2million earmarked for homes
- 8 Police and air ambulance called to major incident near Norwich
- 9 Story behind this famous photo of when Norwich went electric in 1957
- 10 £1.3m property for sale on one of most popular roads in Norwich