Road closures on Mill Road, Hethersett for surfacing works
- Credit: Archant
Carriageway surfacing works to four junctions on Mill Road, Hethersett, will start later this month.
Norfolk County Council said the work, which will cost £40,000, will begin on October 16 and take two days to complete, subject to weather conditions.
The sites will include the junctions with New Road and West Croft, which will be completed on October 16.
The junctions with Gt Melton Road and Park Drive will be completed the following day.
To minimise disruption, work will be carried out under restricted working hours from 9.30am-4pm.
You may also want to watch:
The county council said while surfacing works are in progress it will be necessary to close the road to all through traffic. Fully signed official local diversion routes will be in operation each day.
Access to businesses and properties will be maintained but some delays are inevitable.
- 1 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 2 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 3 Power still out in parts of Norwich city centre six hours later
- 4 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 5 'I don't feel safe' - Boss' fears just one month into shop job
- 6 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 7 New £64,000 bus lane could cut 80 seconds off journeys
- 8 Schoolchildren still without playing field after TWO YEARS
- 9 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 10 Power cut hits Norwich city centre