Road closures on Mill Road, Hethersett for surfacing works
- Credit: Archant
Carriageway surfacing works to four junctions on Mill Road, Hethersett, will start later this month.
Norfolk County Council said the work, which will cost £40,000, will begin on October 16 and take two days to complete, subject to weather conditions.
The sites will include the junctions with New Road and West Croft, which will be completed on October 16.
The junctions with Gt Melton Road and Park Drive will be completed the following day.
To minimise disruption, work will be carried out under restricted working hours from 9.30am-4pm.
You may also want to watch:
The county council said while surfacing works are in progress it will be necessary to close the road to all through traffic. Fully signed official local diversion routes will be in operation each day.
Access to businesses and properties will be maintained but some delays are inevitable.
- 1 Norwich water supply hit for second day running
- 2 Water outages hit homes across city
- 3 Junkyard Market is returning to Norwich for Christmas
- 4 'There was a massive bang' - Fire outside Norwich coffee shop
- 5 A Botanical Garden Bar and Christmas market is heading to Norwich
- 6 'Heartless' fraudster stole from elderly hospital patients
- 7 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 8 Jailed in Norfolk this week: a corrupt police officer and a domestic abuser
- 9 What a Boost - chocolate box business thrives amid demand for postal treats
- 10 Norwich City confirm 2,000 tickets available for next two home games