Road closures on Mill Road, Hethersett for surfacing works
- Credit: Archant
Carriageway surfacing works to four junctions on Mill Road, Hethersett, will start later this month.
Norfolk County Council said the work, which will cost £40,000, will begin on October 16 and take two days to complete, subject to weather conditions.
The sites will include the junctions with New Road and West Croft, which will be completed on October 16.
The junctions with Gt Melton Road and Park Drive will be completed the following day.
To minimise disruption, work will be carried out under restricted working hours from 9.30am-4pm.
The county council said while surfacing works are in progress it will be necessary to close the road to all through traffic. Fully signed official local diversion routes will be in operation each day.
Access to businesses and properties will be maintained but some delays are inevitable.
- 1 'I can't lose!' City fan places 150/1 bet on Canaries dismal scoring record
- 2 From mustard to postcodes: 15 things Norwich has given the world
- 3 £3.1m roadworks on new bus lane and crossings could last for ONE YEAR
- 4 High-flyer at school to heroin addict - City homeless man reveals his story
- 5 Restaurant owner 'excited' as Norwich street is permanently pedestrianised
- 6 Norwich venue offering Afternoon Cheese and it looks incredible
- 7 Seven-bed Edwardian home with heated swimming pool for sale
- 8 Busy road to partially close for line repainting at end of new bus lane
- 9 'Covid has killed us' - 65-year-old Norwich venue The Talk to close
- 10 Cockapoo Café coming to Norwich next month