Roads in Thorpe St Andrew to close for roadworks
- Credit: Archant
Work is due to start on Monday, August 2 for the resurfacing of the Thorpe Road and Harvey Lane junction.
The adjacent side roads Telegraph Lane East, Stanley Avenue and Wellesley Avenue South will be affected during the work expected to last seven days, subject to weather conditions.
To carry out the work safely, Harvey Lane, Telegraph Lane East and Stanley Avenue will all be closed to through traffic for the duration of the works from 7am to 7pm.
A fully signed diversion route will be in place while surfacing works are in progress. A single lane will operate in Thorpe Road using temporary traffic signals.
Vehicle access to businesses and homes within the limits of the works will be maintained from one end of the closure at any time.
You may also want to watch:
A Norfolk County Council spokesman said: "We thank people for their patience while this road surface improvement work is carried out."
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 3 Why is it so difficult to buy bottled water?
- 4 Parts of busy Norwich road to be shut for three days for repairs
- 5 Norwich pub to temporarily close this summer because of 'pingdemic'
- 6 Twin Bakes sell out of treats during first pop-up sale
- 7 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 8 Man and woman found dead in home
- 9 See artist's fascinating pictures of Norwich's Castle Mall construction
- 10 £800k roadworks branded 'waste of time and effort'