Reader Letter: Beware of Pedestrians!
- Credit: Archant
A sign of the times in Norwich.
Re problems regarding traffic in Norwich city centre — certain roads closed to traffic, traffic lights removed, dangerous junctions, etc.
Another major problem appears to be pedestrians according to the attached picture taken in St Stephens recently.
I have, on occasion, seen signs stating 'Beware of the Bull' or 'Beware of the Dog' but never, until now, 'Beware of Pedestrians'.
Janet Munro, Marina Road, Mundesley
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 2 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 3 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 4 'I don't feel safe' - Boss' fears just one month into shop job
- 5 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 6 Power still out in parts of Norwich city centre six hours later
- 7 Schoolchildren still without playing field after TWO YEARS
- 8 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 9 New £64,000 bus lane could cut 80 seconds off journeys
- 10 Power cut hits Norwich city centre