Reader Letter: Beware of Pedestrians!
- Credit: Archant
A sign of the times in Norwich.
Re problems regarding traffic in Norwich city centre — certain roads closed to traffic, traffic lights removed, dangerous junctions, etc.
Another major problem appears to be pedestrians according to the attached picture taken in St Stephens recently.
I have, on occasion, seen signs stating 'Beware of the Bull' or 'Beware of the Dog' but never, until now, 'Beware of Pedestrians'.
Janet Munro, Marina Road, Mundesley
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 Why is it so difficult to buy bottled water?
- 3 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 4 Comedian Rufus Hound on the hunt for hotel in Norwich
- 5 'Music, food and motor cars': Festival set to return to Norwich
- 6 Twin Bakes sell out of treats during first pop-up sale
- 7 Parts of busy Norwich road to be shut for three days for repairs
- 8 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 9 Norwich pub to temporarily close this summer because of 'pingdemic'
- 10 See artist's fascinating pictures of Norwich's Castle Mall construction