Reader Letter: Beware of Pedestrians!
- Credit: Archant
A sign of the times in Norwich.
Re problems regarding traffic in Norwich city centre — certain roads closed to traffic, traffic lights removed, dangerous junctions, etc.
Another major problem appears to be pedestrians according to the attached picture taken in St Stephens recently.
I have, on occasion, seen signs stating 'Beware of the Bull' or 'Beware of the Dog' but never, until now, 'Beware of Pedestrians'.
Janet Munro, Marina Road, Mundesley
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Jailed in Norfolk: Burglars, domestic abuse and threats to kill
- 3 In photos: Norwich transformed but deserted in lockdown snowfall
- 4 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 5 Drag Race star kicks off BBC show stint with Norwich City theme
- 6 Pizza and Yorkshire pudding wrap takeaway opening in Norwich
- 7 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison
- 8 Picture quiz: How much do you know about Norwich clocks?
- 9 'Village would be worse without it' - Owner on plans for 17th century pub
- 10 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk