Railway death causes travel problems
Train services between Norwich and London were heavily disrupted this afternoon after a death on the tracks.It is believed the fatality occurred on the line at Manor Park station, near Stratford, at about 12.40pm.Sarah Hall
Train services between Norwich and London are heavily disrupted this afternoon after a death on the tracks.
It is believed the fatality occurred on the line at Manor Park station, near Stratford, at about 12.40pm.
Several trains were cancelled immediately after the incident and now services are delayed for about 20 minutes.
A National Express East Anglia spokeswoman said: 'We can confirm there was a fatality today on the line between London and Norwich.
You may also want to watch:
'We are trying to reduce the delays as much as possible and hope services will return to normal soon.'
- 1 Police child safety team raid house to arrest man
- 2 Ex-filling station set to become kebab and pizza takeaway
- 3 Three teens arrested in connection with Norwich stabbing
- 4 Golden Triangle cocktail bar announces closure after 'troubling time'
- 5 Locals split as 'terrifying' 60-year-old chestnut tree is felled
- 6 Lord mayor criticises campaigner in email - and mistakenly copies them in
- 7 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 8 'Destination' fish and chip restaurant for sale
- 9 National tool firm opens third Norwich store
- 10 Police appeal after road in Sprowston is hit with two fires in one night