This is where you can park for free in Norwich
- Credit: PA
Finding a free parking space in Norwich can be like finding a needle in a haystack, but here are some places which may be able to help you save some money.
This car park features one of the most stunning views of the city, with a great position overlooking the city and the cathedral.
You can park here for two hours to enjoy the stunning surroundings of Mousehold Heath and maybe even pop to Zaks for a burger.
Possibly one of the closest uncontrolled streets to the city centre, despite still being a good 15 minute walk away, the street is still good place to park if you are spending a day in the city.
- 1 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 2 Cyclist punched in the face during unprovoked attack turned away by GP
- 3 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 4 Calls for lines to be repainted at 'free-for-all' city roundabout
- 5 Four more roads in Norwich to close for resurfacing work
- 6 'We promise to leave you alone': Unusual new policy for shop
- 7 Teenage stabbing was 'rival gang revenge’ for YouTube videos
- 8 Norwich man crowned Britain's Best Young Chef
- 9 New Norwich shisha bar one of the best and cheapest spots for Turkish food
- 10 'Forced into the road': Safety fears over pavement parking
Those looking for an afternoon stroll around the park can stop here for two hours at any point during the day.
The park is also just a short walk away from the University of East Anglia making it perfect for a quick visit to friends studying there.
This free car park is perfect for either visiting the park or taking a 15 minute walk down to Magdalen Street for a stroll around its charming independent shops and cafés.
The car park is also around a 25-minute walk away from the city centre.
St Augustine's Gate
You can get an hour of free parking at this car park, which is perfect for visiting Magdalen Street, Wensum Park or for a quick jaunt to the city centre which is around a 20 minute walk away.