Person hit by train on Greater Anglia line
- Credit: Lesley Buckley
Rail services to Norwich have been disrupted after a person was hit by a train on the Greater Anglia line.
The 12.30pm service from London Liverpool Street to Norwich has been cancelled.
A person was hit by a train near Shenfield, close to London.
Network Rail and the emergency services have been on site, the train operator has said.
Greater Anglia has said the disruption is expected to last until 2.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Some lines have now reopened between Stratford and Shenfield.
- 1 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 2 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 3 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 4 Large estate to have its first food store this autumn
- 5 Former City skipper a frontrunner for Swansea job
- 6 Watch: Woman left bleeding and bruised after e-scooter crash
- 7 Sky broadband issues across Norfolk and Suffolk resolved
- 8 Plans to remove crossing in £440k works branded 'crazy' by councillors
- 9 Norfolk hit by thunderstorms and heavy hail
- 10 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m