Person hit by train on Greater Anglia line
- Credit: Lesley Buckley
Rail services to Norwich have been disrupted after a person was hit by a train on the Greater Anglia line.
The 12.30pm service from London Liverpool Street to Norwich has been cancelled.
A person was hit by a train near Shenfield, close to London.
Network Rail and the emergency services have been on site, the train operator has said.
Greater Anglia has said the disruption is expected to last until 2.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Some lines have now reopened between Stratford and Shenfield.
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 4 'Dream come true': Norwich restaurant wins national award
- 5 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 6 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding
- 7 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 8 Should straight people go into queer clubs and bars?
- 9 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 10 Norwich man wanted by police