Norwich City fans warned about matchday parking problems
- Credit: Archant
Norwich City fans are being warned to expect delays and seek alternative parking spots as work is completed on a nearby road.
White Horse Lane in Trowse is closed while Norfolk Homes completes work to the gas lines of a development of 99 homes.
It will involve digging up the road to lay piping, meaning the whole road has to closed.
Resident David Wakefield said that the road was used by a lot of Norwich City supporters to park.
The development was approved by South Norfolk Council in March 2014.
You may also want to watch:
As well as the homes plans for a new primary school have been submitted to Norfolk County Council.
If the plan goes ahead, it would see the new school replace the existing Trowse Primary School, on Dell Loke, with staff and pupils relocating to the new site.
- 1 Norwich firm fined £1m over explosion which killed much-loved father
- 2 'Sneaky and selfish' changes to bus route slammed
- 3 Inconvenience store: Family business blighted by roadworks
- 4 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 5 Man appears in court over Thorpe St Andrew murder
- 6 Eyesore tags or street art? Artists on graffiti 'tagging' trend
- 7 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 8 'No amount of money will be enough': Explosion widow on £1m chemical fine
- 9 ‘Now is NOT the time’: Bosses’ backlash over congestion charge idea
- 10 Bars, restaurants and shops - Five new openings in Norwich this September
Norfolk Homes said the road was expected to remain closed until Thursday, April 18.