Norwich City fans warned about matchday parking problems
- Credit: Archant
Norwich City fans are being warned to expect delays and seek alternative parking spots as work is completed on a nearby road.
White Horse Lane in Trowse is closed while Norfolk Homes completes work to the gas lines of a development of 99 homes.
It will involve digging up the road to lay piping, meaning the whole road has to closed.
Resident David Wakefield said that the road was used by a lot of Norwich City supporters to park.
The development was approved by South Norfolk Council in March 2014.
You may also want to watch:
As well as the homes plans for a new primary school have been submitted to Norfolk County Council.
If the plan goes ahead, it would see the new school replace the existing Trowse Primary School, on Dell Loke, with staff and pupils relocating to the new site.
- 1 Norwich's Jack Wills store to close
- 2 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 3 ‘Burglars will think twice’ - Police hand out security kits to 4,000 homes
- 4 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 5 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 6 Norwich city centre roundabout revamp remains 'firmly in pipeline'
- 7 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation
- 8 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 9 'Too big for Royal Arcade' - boss on why Langleys has split up
- 10 Broads pub with 'bags of potential' for sale for £375,000
Norfolk Homes said the road was expected to remain closed until Thursday, April 18.