Norwich City fans warned about matchday parking problems
- Credit: Archant
Norwich City fans are being warned to expect delays and seek alternative parking spots as work is completed on a nearby road.
White Horse Lane in Trowse is closed while Norfolk Homes completes work to the gas lines of a development of 99 homes.
It will involve digging up the road to lay piping, meaning the whole road has to closed.
Resident David Wakefield said that the road was used by a lot of Norwich City supporters to park.
The development was approved by South Norfolk Council in March 2014.
As well as the homes plans for a new primary school have been submitted to Norfolk County Council.
If the plan goes ahead, it would see the new school replace the existing Trowse Primary School, on Dell Loke, with staff and pupils relocating to the new site.
- 1 Changes on the way for listed pub after plans given green light
- 2 Teen slapped with six points on licence - but she can't even drive
- 3 Pupils reach for the rainbow for Norwich Pride Schools Week
- 4 'Our lives changed forever' - Parents pay tribute to six-week-old Chloe
- 5 Can you spot yourself in the Lord Mayor's Procession crowd?
- 6 Need for extension could mean Norwich roadworks continue for longer
- 7 Two neighbouring properties go up for sale - and they both need some TLC
- 8 Pirates, dragons and fireworks light up Lord Mayor's celebrations
- 9 Everything you need to know ahead of the Great Norwich Duck Race
- 10 New pub landlord welcomes back families and introduces street food menu
Norfolk Homes said the road was expected to remain closed until Thursday, April 18.