Afternoon traffic roundup: Delays on flyover after crash
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Traffic is building in Norwich this afternoon as people begin to leave work and schools break up.
St Crispin's Road is facing queuing traffic after a minor crash between a Seat Leon and a Land Rover.
Police have confirmed that no one involved was injured.
Traffic is also building on Earlham Road, near the University of East Anglia.
Drivers are also likely to face delays on A140 Holt Road, near the airport, due to the temporary traffic lights.
You may also want to watch:
Grapes Hill and the A147 along Chapelfield Gardens are also experiencing slow-moving traffic due to the roadworks currently taking place on the Grapes Hill Roundabout.
The Dereham Road, through Bowthorpe, also has traffic building.
- 1 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 2 Cyclist punched in the face during unprovoked attack turned away by GP
- 3 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 4 Calls for lines to be repainted at 'free-for-all' city roundabout
- 5 Four more roads in Norwich to close for resurfacing work
- 6 'We promise to leave you alone': Unusual new policy for shop
- 7 Teenage stabbing was 'rival gang revenge’ for YouTube videos
- 8 Norwich man crowned Britain's Best Young Chef
- 9 New Norwich shisha bar one of the best and cheapest spots for Turkish food
- 10 'Forced into the road': Safety fears over pavement parking
Sweet Briar Road and Guardian Road have queues building also.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.