Park and ride service suspended
- Credit: Steve Adams
A Norwich park and ride service will be suspended until further notice as coronavirus restrictions reduce demand.
Konectbus has announced from December 29 the route 502 will not be running.
The 502 runs between Sprowston and Harford park and ride stops.
A Konectbus spokesman said: "This is due to a reduction in demand since our region moved into Tier 4 and an rising increase in cases across Norfolk. Route 501 will continue to run from Airport and Thickthorn Park and Ride."
Normal Monday to Friday timetables will be in place on all other routes between December 29 and December 31.
You may also want to watch:
No buses will run on New Year's Day, before resuming with a Saturday service on January 2.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 'I'd be utterly lost without it' - Family told to dig up vegetable patch
- 3 Calls for 'white elephant' bus lane to be opened for emergencies
- 4 Cafe in historic park pavilion to reopen after £36,000 renovation
- 5 Noise investigation launched after works leave houses 'tremoring'
- 6 More than 70 speeding drivers snared in police day of action
- 7 What are the top 10 new shops opening in Norwich?
- 8 'Cold and desolate' - Anne Robinson's Countdown jibe at Norfolk
- 9 Shoe shop founded in 1857 closes down
- 10 City bar owner tells clubbers: 'Turn off Covid app'