Park and ride service suspended
- Credit: Steve Adams
A Norwich park and ride service will be suspended until further notice as coronavirus restrictions reduce demand.
Konectbus has announced from December 29 the route 502 will not be running.
The 502 runs between Sprowston and Harford park and ride stops.
A Konectbus spokesman said: "This is due to a reduction in demand since our region moved into Tier 4 and an rising increase in cases across Norfolk. Route 501 will continue to run from Airport and Thickthorn Park and Ride."
Normal Monday to Friday timetables will be in place on all other routes between December 29 and December 31.
You may also want to watch:
No buses will run on New Year's Day, before resuming with a Saturday service on January 2.
- 1 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 2 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 3 Motorcyclist injured after crash on Norwich road
- 4 Egg-lobbing mob leads police to step up presence in suburb
- 5 7 of the best places to see fireworks in and around Norwich in 2021
- 6 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 7 'They can't get away with it': Petrol boss defiant after spate of crimes
- 8 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
- 9 All the fish and chip shops in Norwich with 5-star hygiene ratings
- 10 Progress on plan for 4,000 homes near Norwich to be revealed