Park and ride service suspended
- Credit: Steve Adams
A Norwich park and ride service will be suspended until further notice as coronavirus restrictions reduce demand.
Konectbus has announced from December 29 the route 502 will not be running.
The 502 runs between Sprowston and Harford park and ride stops.
A Konectbus spokesman said: "This is due to a reduction in demand since our region moved into Tier 4 and an rising increase in cases across Norfolk. Route 501 will continue to run from Airport and Thickthorn Park and Ride."
Normal Monday to Friday timetables will be in place on all other routes between December 29 and December 31.
You may also want to watch:
No buses will run on New Year's Day, before resuming with a Saturday service on January 2.
- 1 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
- 2 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 3 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 4 Work under way to build new Lidl alongside NDR
- 5 Coronavirus outbreak at construction company working on County Hall
- 6 Fears planning shake-up will threaten Norwich city centre
- 7 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 8 Major city employer gives thousands of staff extra day of leave
- 9 Road safety concerns over school expansion plans
- 10 Plans for affordable flats for rough sleepers approved despite concerns