Long delays on A11 due to heavy congestion
- Credit: Danielle Booden
Commuters entering or leaving Norwich via the A11 will face long delays due to heavy rush hour congestion.
There are 15-minute delays on the road northbound between the A1075 and the junction with the A47, and then a further 10-minute delay at the junction with the A47 eastbound near Cringleford.
On the A47 itself, there are 10-minute delays at the junction with the A146.
In the city centre, there is heavy traffic on all routes with the area around Thorpe Hamlet and Riverside particularly slow-moving due to road works on Thorpe Road.
Elsewhere in the county there are 10-minute delays on the A47 eastbound between the junctions with the A1075 and the A1074 in the Honingham area.
You may also want to watch:
Delays are continuing in Great Yarmouth town centre due to work fixing a collapsed bank undermining the carriageway on Riverside Road.
There are also delays on Southtown Road and William Adams Way, with temporary traffic lights in operation as the construction of a new roundabout continues.
For up to date travel information, visit our live traffic map.
- 1 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 2 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 3 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 4 No more action against teenager arrested after fatal Thorpe stabbing
- 5 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 6 Unlikely new use for city's Samson and Hercules building
- 7 Robbers knock out boy, 14, and steal trainers from his feet
- 8 Suspect identified in search for elderly man who undressed in park
- 9 Power cut fix delayed due to tree branch stuck in overhead lines
- 10 'Fantastic' new hospital ward welcomes first patients