Norfolk traffic: Drivers can expect delays on NDR and A149
- Credit: Denise Bradley
Drivers can expect delays on the NDR and on the A149 Queen Elizabeth Way this lunchtime.
Traffic is said to be building on the A1270 Broadland Northway eastbound, with delays said to be increasing between A1270 and A140 Holt Road according to the AA traffic map.
Elsewhere in King's Lynn, slow traffic is being reported on the A149 Queen Elizabeth Way northbound at the Jubilee Roundabout.
And traffic problems have been reported at Cook Road in Thetford both ways at Lower Road. The road is said to be closed and bus route 11 has been diverted. The cause if the closure is not yet known.
Konectbus posted on Twitter saying the road between Necton and Holme Hale has been closed, with buses unable to serve Holme Hale .
You may also want to watch:
The service also tweeted that its route 5B 11.50am service from Norwich to Stalham was stuck behind two cars parked opposite each other on Lindford Drive, and that it is now running 25 minutes late.
- 1 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 2 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 3 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 4 'I don't feel safe' - Boss' fears just one month into shop job
- 5 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 6 Schoolchildren still without playing field after TWO YEARS
- 7 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 8 Power cut hits Norwich city centre
- 9 Power still out in parts of Norwich city centre six hours later
- 10 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?