Three-car crash on A47 slip road causes two-mile queues
- Credit: Google
A crash near the Thickthorn Roundabout is causing delays on the A11.
Three vehicles collided on the slip road off the A47 and onto the roundabout.
Norfolk police confirmed they were called to the scene at 3.10pm.
The incident has caused two-miles of queues on the A11.
All three cars were damaged but no injuries were reported.
The road is now clear and the A47 seems unaffected by the traffic.
There was also a collision at 3pm on Bowthorpe Road in Norwich between a moped and a car.
- 1 'Awe and disbelief' as thousands of bees swarm pub garden
- 2 Which parts of Norwich could be underwater by 2030?
- 3 New images show progress of Sweet Briar Road repair
- 4 Dad left fuming as royal flag stolen weeks before jubilee weekend
- 5 Neighbours' tribute to crash victim who 'thought the world of her dogs'
- 6 ANOTHER shop in major city street will soon be empty
- 7 Driver with expired license overtakes police at 95mph
- 8 U-turn on city bike shop closure
- 9 Fireworks, food stalls and music planned for jubilee party near Norwich
- 10 'Rarely available' Victorian home in Golden Triangle on sale for £475k
Nobody was injured and the drivers exchanged details.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.