Morning traffic update: Delays in Norwich and on A47
- Credit: Archant
Traffic was beginning to build on roads in Norfolk this morning as people set off for work.
Here is where traffic was heaviest in the county.
There were delays on the A47 eastbound, near Honingham, and on the Acle Straight.
Temporary traffic lights due to roadworks in Holt Road, near Norwich Airport, were causing delays to journeys.
There were heavy queues on Mile End Road and Colman Road, heading into Norwich.
Traffic was delay on Newmarket Road heading into the city, on the roundabout where it meets Mile End Road.
People travelling on Dereham Road, near Bowthorpe Park and Mousehold Lane, near New Catton were also subject to slow moving traffic.
- 1 Chaos on ‘free-for-all' city street after double yellows disappear
- 2 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
- 3 Shoe outlet opens first city centre branch in former Carphone Warehouse
- 4 Golden Triangle pub goes up for sale for half a million
- 5 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 6 Pensioner can't leave home because of 'obstacle course' outside
- 7 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 8 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 9 Mayhem at some petrol pumps - but how are other city garages faring?
- 10 Noise concerns spark more than 40 objections to new city venue bid
Queues built up on the A10 at Hardwick Roundabout, towards King's Lynn.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.