Norfolk morning traffic: Delays on parts of A47 and in Norwich
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
There is heavy traffic across Norfolk this morning with delays on parts of the A47, the A143 and in Norwich.
Here is the latest traffic and travel news you need to know about this morning.
There are delays on the A47 approaching Honingham, with three-mile queues on the eastbound carriageway.
Queues start to ease on Dereham Road in New Costessey.
There are long queues on the Acle Straight between Brundall and Great Yarmouth, with heavy traffic near Lingwood and approaching Great Yarmouth.
There are also queues on the A143 approaching Great Yarmouth.
There is queuing traffic in Norwich on Colman Road, Mile End Road and Daniels Road, as well as on Newmarket Road.
- 1 Roads closed as armed police and dog units swoop on Norwich home
- 2 Cannabis factory discovered in Norwich home after police raid
- 3 WATCH: Taxi driver throws punch as narrow street causes aggro
- 4 City garden centre launches street food nights with popular vendors
- 5 Sign of the times: After 187 years jeweller Winsor Bishop changes name
- 6 Dodgy door halts city man's house move by MONTHS
- 7 REVEALED: New leisure venue replacing Riverside Chinese
- 8 WATCH: Shock for drivers as car goes the wrong way on A47
- 9 Neighbours' fears after cannabis farm raided in city
- 10 Man left with facial injuries after assault in city
There is also heavy traffic on Mousehold Lane and Wroxham Road.
Near King's Lynn, traffic is heavy on the A10 and the A149 approaching the Hardwick Roundabout.
There are some delays near Hoveton, as well as in Potter Heigham, Taverham, Hevingham, Swaffham, Watton, Northwold, and Thetford.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.