Morning traffic: Delays following stalled truck and accident
- Credit: Matthew Usher
Drivers can expect delays on the A47 and A1075 following reports of a stalled truck and an accident this morning.
Traffic is moving slowly on the A1075 Norwich Road at the BP Petrol Station following reports of an accident. The road is partially blocked.
Elsewhere there are delays on the A47 near the Hockering turn off with the road partially blocked and queuing traffic for two miles due to a stalled truck.
The AA traffic live map says traffic is taking it in turns to pass which is affecting traffic between Norwich and Dereham. The delays are said to be easing on A47 Westbound between Dereham Road and Blind Lane, with an average speed of 15mph.
Delays of ten minutes is also reported on A47 Eastbound in Norfolk, although that too is said to be easing.
You may also want to watch:
An entry ramp closure due to construction on A47 Norwich Southern Bypass Westbound at A146 Loddon Road is causing delays of four minutes and affecting the slip road heading up towards the carriageway.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.
- 1 Police child safety team raid house to arrest man
- 2 Locals split as 'terrifying' 60-year-old chestnut tree is felled
- 3 Three teens arrested in connection with Norwich stabbing
- 4 Ex-filling station set to become kebab and pizza takeaway
- 5 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 6 Sales rep who died at nature reserve named at inquest
- 7 Drip, drip, hooray! City's bottled water crisis solved
- 8 Golden Triangle cocktail bar announces closure after 'troubling time'
- 9 No-frills Norwich pub offers top-notch food and every dish is under £8
- 10 Lord mayor criticises campaigner in email - and mistakenly copies them in