Norfolk morning traffic: Delays in Norwich and on A47
- Credit: Archant
Traffic was building on roads across Norfolk this morning as people head to work.
There wasslow moving traffic on the A47 in multiple places.
Delays of seven minutes were reported to be affecting drivers on the stretch of road near Honingham.
Eight minute delays were affecting those using the A47 to enter Great Yarmouth via Runham.
There was also slow moving traffic on the A10 on the approach to the Hardwick Roundabout near King's Lynn.
Drivers in the town were also be affected by delays on the A148 near King Edward VII Academy.
Colman Road, Mile End Road and Newmarket Road in Norwich were also seeing a rise in traffic as pupils arrived at the schools nearby.
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 4 Norwich named UK's most romantic destination
- 5 City staff facing 'mass burnout' but what is behind the extreme exhaustion?
- 6 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 7 Petrol attack shopkeeper opens spice shop and restaurant in former pub
- 8 Fresh plans for rooftop bar on St Stephens
- 9 Women to boycott city nightclubs amid rise in drink spiking
- 10 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding
Grapes Hill's ongoing roadworks were causing delays to that area of Norwich, with slow traffic on Unthank Road and the A147.
Drivers were facing delays on Dereham Road in Bowthorpe.
St Crispins Road was also facing an increase in traffic this morning.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.