Norfolk morning traffic: Busy A47 roadworks and crash near NDR
- Credit: Denise Bradley
The Trowse junction of the A47 is once again very busy in both directions, not helped once again by roadworks on that stretch of road.
The westbound turn-off is closed, as is the slip road for traffic joining the A47 heading towards Dereham for traffic coming from the A146 Loddon Road.
Further east, Acle Straight traffic heading into Great Yarmouth seems to be easing, thought there may still be some delays in the area.
Elsewhere, there was a crash on the junction of Drayton Lane and Holt Road earlier, though traffic sensors show that has now been cleared.
The next junction along the NDR looks a little busier, with short delays in both directions on the A140.
You may also want to watch:
Things look a little busy on the A10 heading towards King's Lynn from West Winch, but there should be little impact on travel times.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.
- 1 Police child safety team raid house to arrest man
- 2 Locals split as 'terrifying' 60-year-old chestnut tree is felled
- 3 Three teens arrested in connection with Norwich stabbing
- 4 Ex-filling station set to become kebab and pizza takeaway
- 5 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 6 Sales rep who died at nature reserve named at inquest
- 7 Drip, drip, hooray! City's bottled water crisis solved
- 8 No-frills Norwich pub offers top-notch food and every dish is under £8
- 9 Golden Triangle cocktail bar announces closure after 'troubling time'
- 10 Lord mayor criticises campaigner in email - and mistakenly copies them in