Motorcyclist injured after crash on Norwich road
- Credit: Google
A motorcyclist has suffered a leg injury after a crash on a busy Norwich road.
The fire service was called to Daniels Road, near Notcutts garden centre, at 12.09pm today to reports of a crash involving a motorbike and a car.
Crews from Carrow and Sprowston were in attendance.
Norfolk police and the ambulance service were also at the scene.
The motorcyclist has been taken to Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital, though their injuries are not thought to be serious.
As a result of the crash, traffic is building in the area, especially on Daniels Road, Lime Tree Road, and Eaton Road.
Daniels Road was closed, but the closure was lifted at around 1.45pm.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.
- 1 Winter Wonderland in Norwich park cancelled – but may move elsewhere
- 2 'Dude, where's my car?!' City girl's new Fiesta vanishes
- 3 Chef reopens historic Norwich coffee shop with roasts on the menu too
- 4 New Burger King site approved in city centre
- 5 Man had cocaine hidden in car when stopped by police
- 6 City restaurant offers free Christmas meals to 'anyone that needs it'
- 7 Distraught Norwich City fan 'lost £98k in football betting site collapse’
- 8 Christmas train with tunnel of lights running at Norwich park
- 9 Kitchen for Christmas? People out of luck with builders booked until 2023
- 10 A Sprowston home is for sale... and it comes with an established business