Roadworks will close busy junction on outskirts of Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Major roadworks which will close a busy city junction for several nights are due to start on Monday.
Work costing £110,000 is set to begin on Monday evening to carry out major carriageway resurfacing works on the A1067 Drayton High Road in Hellesdon at the junction with ASDA and Hellesdon Hall Industrial Park.
To minimise disruption the work will be carried out overnight from 7pm to 6am and is expected to take five nights to complete.
It will also be necessary to close A1067 Drayton High Road both Northbound and Southbound between the ASDA junction and the ring road junction.
A fully signed official diversion route for all A1067 traffic will be in operation while the work is underway.
You may also want to watch:
Access to businesses and properties within the limits of the closure will be maintained from one end at all times.
- 1 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts
- 2 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 3 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 4 Norwich Debenhams looks doomed as Boohoo to buy brand
- 5 'A little bit of hope' - Care home manager look back on last 10 months
- 6 Drink-driver caught on flyover after police spot 'worrying' driving
- 7 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 8 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 9 Can you rehome this Terrier who has spent nine years at animal sanctuary?
- 10 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich