Roadworks will close busy junction on outskirts of Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Major roadworks which will close a busy city junction for several nights are due to start on Monday.
Work costing £110,000 is set to begin on Monday evening to carry out major carriageway resurfacing works on the A1067 Drayton High Road in Hellesdon at the junction with ASDA and Hellesdon Hall Industrial Park.
To minimise disruption the work will be carried out overnight from 7pm to 6am and is expected to take five nights to complete.
It will also be necessary to close A1067 Drayton High Road both Northbound and Southbound between the ASDA junction and the ring road junction.
A fully signed official diversion route for all A1067 traffic will be in operation while the work is underway.
You may also want to watch:
Access to businesses and properties within the limits of the closure will be maintained from one end at all times.
- 1 TikTok craze sparks calls to stop sale of beans to under-18s
- 2 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 3 Norfolk man jailed for historic child sex abuse offences
- 4 Should straight people go into queer clubs and bars?
- 5 'No help to us' - Mixed views on £6.1m street revamp
- 6 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 7 Business fears for Christmas trade if council doesn't fix traffic 'chaos'
- 8 Norwich man in court over more than 84,000 indecent images
- 9 'Dream come true': Norwich restaurant wins national award
- 10 Enjoy afternoon tea on Britain's poshest train departing from Norwich