Roadworks will close busy junction on outskirts of Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Major roadworks which will close a busy city junction for several nights are due to start on Monday.
Work costing £110,000 is set to begin on Monday evening to carry out major carriageway resurfacing works on the A1067 Drayton High Road in Hellesdon at the junction with ASDA and Hellesdon Hall Industrial Park.
To minimise disruption the work will be carried out overnight from 7pm to 6am and is expected to take five nights to complete.
It will also be necessary to close A1067 Drayton High Road both Northbound and Southbound between the ASDA junction and the ring road junction.
A fully signed official diversion route for all A1067 traffic will be in operation while the work is underway.
You may also want to watch:
Access to businesses and properties within the limits of the closure will be maintained from one end at all times.
- 1 Aldi approved - but who will build pedestrian crossing?
- 2 New hope for Open building as talks over future revealed
- 3 Partner pays tribute to 'love of my life' after Thorpe stabbing
- 4 Prison staff should have performed CPR on paedophile teacher, report finds
- 5 Homes in Norwich and Thorpe St Andrew may have no water
- 6 Third time lucky? Couple's plea after dream wedding day cancelled again
- 7 £1.3m property for sale on one of most popular roads in Norwich
- 8 Tributes after death of the 100th Lord Mayor of Norwich
- 9 City road to be closed for three nights
- 10 Sold out start for Norwich's Junkyard Market ahead of expansion across UK