Major Norwich road to close for maintenance work
A busy Norwich road is due to close next week as maintenance work begins.
Constitution Hill, off Chartwell Road, will be closed to all through traffic for ten days from Monday, February 21 as maintenance work to Chartwell Road roundabout is completed.
Diversion routes will be sign posted and traffic will be controlled using stop and go boards during the daytime and traffic lights at night.
The working day on site will normally be 7.30am to 7pm.
Vehicle access to homes and businesses on Constitution Hill will be maintained.
You may also want to watch:
Pedestrian access past the works will be available at all times.
The work is expected to cost approximately �180,000 and will be completed by May Gurney.
- 1 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 2 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 3 Egg-lobbing mob leads police to step up presence in suburb
- 4 Motorcyclist injured after crash on Norwich road
- 5 7 of the best places to see fireworks in and around Norwich in 2021
- 6 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 7 Four Norwich city green spaces among best in UK
- 8 'They can't get away with it': Petrol boss defiant after spate of crimes
- 9 Hundreds potentially put at risk as council homes safety inspections missed
- 10 Progress on plan for 4,000 homes near Norwich to be revealed
Norwich City Council apologises for any inconvenience caused by the work.
For more information visit Norwich City Council's website www.norwich.gov.uk