Major Norwich road to close for maintenance work
A busy Norwich road is due to close next week as maintenance work begins.
Constitution Hill, off Chartwell Road, will be closed to all through traffic for ten days from Monday, February 21 as maintenance work to Chartwell Road roundabout is completed.
Diversion routes will be sign posted and traffic will be controlled using stop and go boards during the daytime and traffic lights at night.
The working day on site will normally be 7.30am to 7pm.
Vehicle access to homes and businesses on Constitution Hill will be maintained.
Pedestrian access past the works will be available at all times.
The work is expected to cost approximately �180,000 and will be completed by May Gurney.
- 1 Customers in shock as parking charges rack up at retail park
- 2 Neighbourhood bemused after garage turned into barber shop
- 3 Fire destroys roof of Norwich home
- 4 Protest planned as anger grows against 725 homes plan
- 5 Arrest after man found with large quantity of cannabis and lock knife
- 6 House of horrors: Is this the worst council property in Norwich?
- 7 Neighbours saw homeowner using hosepipe to fight flames of school building
- 8 Five of Norwich's best takeaways according to our readers
- 9 Former City defender Klose training with Championship club
- 10 How Norwich's former pubs have changed over the years
Norwich City Council apologises for any inconvenience caused by the work.
For more information visit Norwich City Council's website www.norwich.gov.uk