Fuel leak causes traffic delays in Norwich after motorbike and van crash
- Credit: Google
Traffic was queuing on the outskirts of Norwich city centre on Thursday morning due to a fuel leak after a collision.
A collision involving a Vauxhall Movano van and Honda motorbike took place at Grapes Hill with police called to the scene at 9.56am.
It happened on the roundabout near to the junction with Chapelfield Road.
A spokeswoman for Norfolk Police said no one was injured and the road was not blocked.
But traffic was disrupted up towards St Stephens Street as a result of the fuel leak.
You may also want to watch:
Highways were called to clear the leak.
AA reported slow moving traffic on the A11 approaching the city centre and outside Chapelfield Gardens as a result of the collision.
- 1 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
- 2 New café serves a hundred customers in two hours on opening day
- 3 WATCH: Bus and cyclist skip red light in city
- 4 Mayhem at some petrol pumps - but how are other city garages faring?
- 5 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 6 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 7 'Untouchable': People tell how Norwich killer left them in fear of their safety
- 8 This is where you can park for free in Norwich
- 9 Star-studded cast announced for Norwich Theatre Royal 2021 panto
- 10 Siblings slam council for 'backtracking' on council flat