Fuel leak causes traffic delays in Norwich after motorbike and van crash
- Credit: Google
Traffic was queuing on the outskirts of Norwich city centre on Thursday morning due to a fuel leak after a collision.
A collision involving a Vauxhall Movano van and Honda motorbike took place at Grapes Hill with police called to the scene at 9.56am.
It happened on the roundabout near to the junction with Chapelfield Road.
A spokeswoman for Norfolk Police said no one was injured and the road was not blocked.
But traffic was disrupted up towards St Stephens Street as a result of the fuel leak.
Highways were called to clear the leak.
AA reported slow moving traffic on the A11 approaching the city centre and outside Chapelfield Gardens as a result of the collision.
- 1 Greater Anglia application to demolish train station thrown out
- 2 What is this mystery tower that has sprung up in Norwich?
- 3 Load of Bull! Anger as Red Bull ramps up threat against Norwich gin firm
- 4 'I can't lose!' City fan places 150/1 bet on Canaries dismal scoring record
- 5 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 6 Superhero City fan vows 'months of abuse' will not stop him
- 7 Drunk student crashed into hotel wall after drinking tequilas
- 8 Two Norwich shops named among UK's best independent stores
- 9 It's going down! Demolition of car showroom begins to make way for homes
- 10 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win