Bus diversions in place for Norwich City home game
- Credit: Archant
Bus diversions will be in place Saturday afternoon due to Norwich City's football match against Wolves at Carrow Road.
Part of the First Bus' Blue Line service route will be diverted from 1pm to 7pm.
Buses will go straight across at the Foundry Bridge drop off opposite the rail station, omitting the Morrisons stop.
Buses will then follow the evening route via Clarence Road to get back to the rail station side of Thorpe Road.
After 7pm, bus routes will return to normal.
First Bus has apologised for any inconvenience called.
- 1 Greater Anglia application to demolish train station building thrown out
- 2 Boss ordered to build road 15 years ago battles to clear name
- 3 'A palace reborn': Inside the £13.5m revamp of Norwich Castle
- 4 From £35k to homeless: Why rough sleepers struggle to get a job
- 5 'I lived in the woods for 20 years': How Sean is starting new life
- 6 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 7 Car hits lamppost after two-car crash in Norwich
- 8 Busy city Riverside roads to stay closed as transport hub works begin
- 9 'Not our fault' - City man hits back on abandoned caravan after land dispute
- 10 See inside this three-storey home with city views on sale for £370k