Fuel spillage closes section of the NDR
- Credit: Google
Drivers are advised to avoid the NDR and Wroxham Road near Rackheath due to the road being partially closed.
At 10.50am, police were called to a fuel spillage from a lorry.
The spillage is on the roundabout and is on the Fakenham bound carriageway.
Police are controlling traffic at the scene and officers from Norwich City Council are working to clean the spillage.
The westbound carriageway has been closed.
You may also want to watch:
Traffic is currently coping well, but some delays have been reported.
More to follow.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.
- 1 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 2 Cyclist punched in the face during unprovoked attack turned away by GP
- 3 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 4 Calls for lines to be repainted at 'free-for-all' city roundabout
- 5 Four more roads in Norwich to close for resurfacing work
- 6 Norwich man crowned Britain's Best Young Chef
- 7 Teenage stabbing was 'rival gang revenge’ for YouTube videos
- 8 'We promise to leave you alone': Unusual new policy for shop
- 9 New Norwich shisha bar one of the best and cheapest spots for Turkish food
- 10 'Forced into the road': Safety fears over pavement parking