WATCH: Bus and cyclist skip red light in city
- Credit: Archant
Dash cam footage has revealed the moment a bus and a cyclist appear to ignore red lights in the city centre.
In a video shared by a concerned driver the bus can be seen travelling along Tombland in Norwich.
The lights are seen changing from amber to red but the driver continues through.
Chris Speed, head of operations at First Eastern Counties bus operator, said: “The footage sent to us is very concerning and we will be taking this matter very seriously.
"The driving manoeuvre shown is certainly not what we would expect from any of our driving staff and we will be undertaking a thorough investigation and will be interviewing the driver concerned to understand the reasons for their actions in this instance.”
The video, captured on September 17, then shows pedestrians crossing after the bus.
But while the lights are still red a cyclist is also shown ignoring the signal and continuing over the crossing.
- 1 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 2 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 3 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 4 'Such a shame': Social media scammer targets Norwich pub
- 5 All of Norwich's Christmas opening hours
- 6 'Significant' amount of cash and electronics stolen from city home
- 7 Grill van serving gourmet burgers and hot dogs gets residency at city pub
- 8 Teenagers set to be sentenced over stabbing
- 9 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 10 'Regrettable and retrograde step'-Anger over tourism decision
Have you seen any bad road users in Norwich? Do you have any dashcam footage? Email email@example.com or send it to us via Facebook.