Desira-ble new-look showroom
Desira's Fiat showroom in Heigham Street, Norwich, has been given a radical revamp.In just a matter of weeks the showroom has been completely redesigned to continue to meet the needs of its customers.
Desira's Fiat showroom in Heigham Street, Norwich, has been given a radical revamp.
In just a matter of weeks the showroom has been completely redesigned to continue to meet the needs of its customers. The fresh new look exhibits the many Fiat vehicles on display, including the iconic Fiat 500.
Desira's Heigham Street branch is split into two showrooms as both Alfa Romeo and Fiat models are sold and serviced. The Alfa Romeo showroom was fully refurbished last year to the very latest Alfa specification. The look of the showroom reflects the elegance and style of the stunning Alfa Romeos on display including the new GT Cloverleaf.
The Fiat showroom has now also been completely remodelled. The reception area has been enhanced to benefit Desira's customers as they can sit in leisure in the new waiting area. The revamp also entailed new ceramic floor tiles, stainless steel partitions, wood-effect flooring, a suspended ceiling and improved lighting.
You may also want to watch:
Heigham Street is the last of Desira's eight showrooms across Norfolk, Suffolk and London to receive an overhaul over the last 16 months.
Group facilities manager Andy Phillip said: “Desira have invested a lot of time and money to ensure customer reception areas and the general appearance of all our showrooms are at a very high standard to ensure customer satisfaction, comfort and care.”
- 1 Fresh questions over 'Japanese restaurant' in Norwich home
- 2 Contact tracers report pair to police for ignoring self-isolation
- 3 New owners of hairdressers plan to buy out 10 salons in six months
- 4 Legal charity to move into part of disused city pub
- 5 ITV Anglia News presenter Jonathan Wills leaving after 13 years
- 6 Police concerned for 25-year-old missing man from Norwich
- 7 Photos show progress made on new £2.75m recycling centre in Norwich
- 8 All the major 2021 Norwich events scheduled to go ahead
- 9 Former city boxing champion denies threats to slash partner's throat
- 10 Roads to shut as end of £2.5m street revamp work nears
t For further information about the Alfa Romeo and Fiat models available at Desira's Heigham Street branch in Norwich telephone 01603 905092. To find out more about Desira and view thousands of new and used vehicles visit the website at www.desiragroup.com