Long delays after crash on the A47
- Credit: Archant
A collision between two cars caused extended delays at Thickthorn Roundabout.
Police attended the scene after receiving reports of the crash at 11.15am.
Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service were called to the scene of a crash on the A47 between Thickthorn Roundabout and Ipswich Road just before 11.30am today.
Fire crews from Earlham and Carrow attended to make the scene safe.
No injuries were reported.
The A47 eastbound between Thickthorn Roundabout and Ipswich Road was experiencing delays of 14 minutes.
The average speed of the traffic was reportedly 5mph.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 4 Norwich named UK's most romantic destination
- 5 City staff facing 'mass burnout' but what is behind the extreme exhaustion?
- 6 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 7 Petrol attack shopkeeper opens spice shop and restaurant in former pub
- 8 Fresh plans for rooftop bar on St Stephens
- 9 Women to boycott city nightclubs amid rise in drink spiking
- 10 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding