Cyclist hit by car in Norwich
- Credit: Google
A cyclist has been hit by a car in Norwich.
Police were called at 8.51am after reports of a collision between a cyclist and a driver on Drayton Road.
There have also been reports of a second crash on St Augustines Street.
One ambulance was on the scene, taking one patient to Norfolk and Norwich Hospital for further care.
Drivers are being advised to avoid the area.
You may also want to watch:
There have been disruptions to First Bus services 28, 29, X29, 36, 37, 38, 38A, and 39. As well as Sanders services 43, 44A, X44, and 45.
More to follow.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.
- 1 Chaos on ‘free-for-all' city street after double yellows disappear
- 2 Shoe outlet opens first city centre branch in former Carphone Warehouse
- 3 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
- 4 Golden Triangle pub goes up for sale for half a million
- 5 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 6 Pensioner can't leave home because of 'obstacle course' outside
- 7 Mayhem at some petrol pumps - but how are other city garages faring?
- 8 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 9 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 10 Mayhem across city as drivers race to the petrol pumps