Bus services set to be affected by A47 drainage works
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Bus services will be affected during drainage works on the A47 near Norwich.
From October 25 to November 13, from 8pm to 6am, the A47 Watton Road to Longwater will be closed.
This is due to westbound drainage works.
Buses heading outbound will continue along Chapelfield Road and will operate via the A1074 Dereham Road to Longwater.
They will then follow normal line of route from the showground. City-bound buses are not affected.
Cringleford bus interchange will not be served during this closure.
First Bus apologised for any inconvenience caused to journeys.
- 1 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 2 Fry Up Inspector reveals his favourite places for a roast dinner in Norwich
- 3 Norwich cycle shop closes after 125 years in business
- 4 Norfolk's oldest woman dies, aged 110
- 5 Road closed after BMW comes off the road in Mousehold Heath
- 6 Award-winning Norwich pub celebrates 30 years in style
- 7 City centre steak restaurant to DOUBLE in size thanks to move
- 8 'Dog ramps' added as part of River Yare restoration project
- 9 How clothing boss got Norwich hooked on luxury
- 10 Crime hit street gives woman 'nightmares'