Crashes cause delays across Norfolk
Norfolk road users face delays this morning in several parts of the county.
Part of the A1075 is blocked after a crash in Griston, near Watton. A man has been hurt in the two-vehicle accident.
Meanwhile, congestion is being caused in Griston after a crash between a car and a tipper truck in Caston Road.
Elsewhere, delays have been caused along the A146 at Hales, near Beccles, following an accident near a petrol station.
And traffic has built up in Acle New Road due to a problem with traffic light timings.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Cannabis factory uncovered in former bar in Norwich's clubland
- 2 Team behind Norwich restaurants reopen closed hotel
- 3 Norwich pub welcomes eight new street food vendors
- 4 Heron dies after being shot six times with air gun in Norwich
- 5 Council to force landowners to sell so £1.3m roundabout can be built
- 6 Restaurant boss U-turn after row over trial shift pay
- 7 £1.3m property for sale on one of most popular roads in Norwich
- 8 Police swoop after £400k cocaine parcel delivered to Norwich house
- 9 Pair led to safety after 'taking refuge' in fire-hit house
- 10 Pedestrian crossing must be in before Aldi store is built, say officers