Crashes cause delays across Norfolk
Norfolk road users face delays this morning in several parts of the county.
Part of the A1075 is blocked after a crash in Griston, near Watton. A man has been hurt in the two-vehicle accident.
Meanwhile, congestion is being caused in Griston after a crash between a car and a tipper truck in Caston Road.
Elsewhere, delays have been caused along the A146 at Hales, near Beccles, following an accident near a petrol station.
And traffic has built up in Acle New Road due to a problem with traffic light timings.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 2 Streets in Norwich close for car-free day
- 3 The roadworks you need to know about in Norwich this week
- 4 Bus routes affected by driver shortages in Norwich
- 5 Impact of T-Rex trail revealed as sculptures leave city
- 6 'A very easy Brexit win' - Traders have say on imperial measures change
- 7 Man arrested after assaulting three police officers outside Popworld
- 8 Warning to others after mum breaks leg using park zip wire
- 9 New sculpture trail launched for park near Norwich
- 10 Bookshop to close with clothing store set to move in