Crashes cause delays across Norfolk
Norfolk road users face delays this morning in several parts of the county.
Part of the A1075 is blocked after a crash in Griston, near Watton. A man has been hurt in the two-vehicle accident.
Meanwhile, congestion is being caused in Griston after a crash between a car and a tipper truck in Caston Road.
Elsewhere, delays have been caused along the A146 at Hales, near Beccles, following an accident near a petrol station.
And traffic has built up in Acle New Road due to a problem with traffic light timings.
- 1 Walker furious as beauty spot 'ruined' by bush chopping
- 2 House of horrors: Is this the worst council property in Norwich?
- 3 City schools to share one site as building returned to council
- 4 Burger off! Petition launched to scrap new McDonald's plan
- 5 Tourist slapped with £100 parking fine for cash machine stop
- 6 Five of Norwich's best takeaways according to our readers
- 7 New beer and burrito bar opens in city centre
- 8 Petition supporting Western Link gains hundreds of signatures
- 9 Police on hand as anti-vaccine protesters gather in city
- 10 'Fixer upper' lodge home goes up for sale near Norwich city centre