Crash between lorry and VW car causes delays on A140
- Credit: James Bass
A crash between a lorry and a car has caused delays on the A140.
Police were called at 10.47am on Thursday, August 19 to Boundary Road in Norwich, near the junction with Aylsham Road, following a crash involving a VW car and a lorry.
No injuries have been reported.
The incident has caused the road to be partially blocked but recovery has been called for the VW.
On the AA’s live traffic map, it reports: “Partially blocked and slow traffic due to accident on A140 Reepham Road near A1402 Aylsham Road (Boundary Junction).”
Police remain on scene.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.
- 1 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 2 Queues and pump closures continue across city
- 3 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 4 Mum shares heartbreaking poems penned by daughter before death
- 5 Man took sword and axe to confront ex-wife's new partner
- 6 Traffic delays as drivers continue to queue for petrol
- 7 'Goth' mum heckled in street hits back at haters
- 8 Mysabar is BACK! City's cosy outdoor bar returns for another Christmas
- 9 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 10 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages