Diversions in place as roadworks see junction closed
- Credit: Archant
Resurfacing work costing £24,000 means a junction in Costessey is closed to traffic today (Saturday).
The work has shut the junction at West End and Longwater Lane for most of the day.
Norfolk County Council said the work is expected to take one day to complete, but that could change depending on weather conditions.
While the work is done, the junction is closed to all through traffic.
Diversions are in place for West End and Longwater Lane between 7.30am and 7pm on the day.
You may also want to watch:
Vehicle access to businesses and properties within the limits of the closure will be maintained from one end at all times. Pedestrian access will be maintained while work is underway.
A county council spokesman said: 'The county council would like to thank people for their patience while these works to replace the existing damaged road surface are carried out.'
- 1 Woman taken to hospital after police incident in Norwich
- 2 Man, 47, in court on murder charge after Thorpe stabbing
- 3 Eager shoppers queue for opening of 20-year-old's vintage clothing shop
- 4 Story behind this famous photo of when Norwich went electric in 1957
- 5 Man due in court charged with murder after fatal stabbing in Thorpe
- 6 Long-suffering A11 drivers to benefit as 50-year-old road replaced
- 7 Pet carer service's appeal to survive after Covid and faulty van struggles
- 8 Meat factory for sale for £1.2million earmarked for homes
- 9 'Good riddance' - Norwich fans react to European Super League plans
- 10 Man detained under mental health act after Norwich disturbance