Diversions in place as roadworks see junction closed
- Credit: Archant
Resurfacing work costing £24,000 means a junction in Costessey is closed to traffic today (Saturday).
The work has shut the junction at West End and Longwater Lane for most of the day.
Norfolk County Council said the work is expected to take one day to complete, but that could change depending on weather conditions.
While the work is done, the junction is closed to all through traffic.
Diversions are in place for West End and Longwater Lane between 7.30am and 7pm on the day.
You may also want to watch:
Vehicle access to businesses and properties within the limits of the closure will be maintained from one end at all times. Pedestrian access will be maintained while work is underway.
A county council spokesman said: 'The county council would like to thank people for their patience while these works to replace the existing damaged road surface are carried out.'
- 1 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 2 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 3 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 4 'I don't feel safe' - Boss' fears just one month into shop job
- 5 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 6 Power still out in parts of Norwich city centre six hours later
- 7 Schoolchildren still without playing field after TWO YEARS
- 8 New £64,000 bus lane could cut 80 seconds off journeys
- 9 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 10 Power cut hits Norwich city centre