Diversions in place as roadworks see junction closed
- Credit: Archant
Resurfacing work costing £24,000 means a junction in Costessey is closed to traffic today (Saturday).
The work has shut the junction at West End and Longwater Lane for most of the day.
Norfolk County Council said the work is expected to take one day to complete, but that could change depending on weather conditions.
While the work is done, the junction is closed to all through traffic.
Diversions are in place for West End and Longwater Lane between 7.30am and 7pm on the day.
You may also want to watch:
Vehicle access to businesses and properties within the limits of the closure will be maintained from one end at all times. Pedestrian access will be maintained while work is underway.
A county council spokesman said: 'The county council would like to thank people for their patience while these works to replace the existing damaged road surface are carried out.'
- 1 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts
- 2 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 3 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 4 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 5 Norwich Debenhams looks doomed as Boohoo to buy brand
- 6 'A little bit of hope' - Care home manager look back on last 10 months
- 7 Drink-driver caught on flyover after police spot 'worrying' driving
- 8 Can you rehome this Terrier who has spent nine years at animal sanctuary?
- 9 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 10 Cycling trail among ideas for new country park