Diversions in place as roadworks see junction closed
- Credit: Archant
Resurfacing work costing £24,000 means a junction in Costessey is closed to traffic today (Saturday).
The work has shut the junction at West End and Longwater Lane for most of the day.
Norfolk County Council said the work is expected to take one day to complete, but that could change depending on weather conditions.
While the work is done, the junction is closed to all through traffic.
Diversions are in place for West End and Longwater Lane between 7.30am and 7pm on the day.
You may also want to watch:
Vehicle access to businesses and properties within the limits of the closure will be maintained from one end at all times. Pedestrian access will be maintained while work is underway.
A county council spokesman said: 'The county council would like to thank people for their patience while these works to replace the existing damaged road surface are carried out.'
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 3 Parts of busy Norwich road to be shut for three days for repairs
- 4 Twin Bakes sell out of treats during first pop-up sale
- 5 Norwich pub to temporarily close this summer because of 'pingdemic'
- 6 Man and woman found dead in home
- 7 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 8 Why is it so difficult to buy bottled water?
- 9 £800k roadworks branded 'waste of time and effort'
- 10 See artist's fascinating pictures of Norwich's Castle Mall construction