Car blocks lane after Citroens crash on Dereham road
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2014
Drivers can expect delays on a main road near Norwich after a crash between two cars.
A collision between a white Citroen and a black Citroen is causing traffic delays on the A1074 Dereham Road, Costessey.
Police were called to the incident at 11.20am today (June 3).
One of the vehicles is blocking a main lane near to the junction by the Cherry Tree pub.
A recovery vehicle has been organised.
You may also want to watch:
No injuries have been reported.
On the AA’s live traffic map, it reports: “Partially blocked and slow traffic due to accident on A1074 Dereham Road both ways at the Cherry Tree pub. Police are at the scene. Affecting traffic through Costessey.”
- 1 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 2 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery
- 3 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 4 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 5 Men ran over roofs to flee police after Norwich cannabis factory raid
- 6 New bus and cycle lane opens after traffic disruption into city
- 7 Hopes for a summer reopening of popular park café
- 8 Jailed in Norfolk last week: Drug dealer, £1.3m fraudster and paedophile
- 9 Music shop for rent after couple bow out after 34 years
- 10 'We offered £20k over and still lost out': Frantic housing market revealed