Car blocks lane after Citroens crash on Dereham road
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2014
Drivers can expect delays on a main road near Norwich after a crash between two cars.
A collision between a white Citroen and a black Citroen is causing traffic delays on the A1074 Dereham Road, Costessey.
Police were called to the incident at 11.20am today (June 3).
One of the vehicles is blocking a main lane near to the junction by the Cherry Tree pub.
A recovery vehicle has been organised.
No injuries have been reported.
On the AA’s live traffic map, it reports: “Partially blocked and slow traffic due to accident on A1074 Dereham Road both ways at the Cherry Tree pub. Police are at the scene. Affecting traffic through Costessey.”
- 1 Greater Anglia application to demolish train station building thrown out
- 2 Load of Bull! Anger as Red Bull ramps up threat against Norwich gin firm
- 3 What is this mystery tower that has sprung up in Norwich?
- 4 It's going down! Demolition of car showroom begins to make way for homes
- 5 Drunk student crashed into hotel wall after drinking tequilas
- 6 'How I made four million flipping council houses into luxury student digs'
- 7 Two Norwich shops named among UK's best independent stores
- 8 REVEALED: Hotspots in Norwich with the most burglaries
- 9 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 10 In pictures: The history and changing face of St Stephens