Car blocks lane after Citroens crash on Dereham road
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2014
Drivers can expect delays on a main road near Norwich after a crash between two cars.
A collision between a white Citroen and a black Citroen is causing traffic delays on the A1074 Dereham Road, Costessey.
Police were called to the incident at 11.20am today (June 3).
One of the vehicles is blocking a main lane near to the junction by the Cherry Tree pub.
A recovery vehicle has been organised.
You may also want to watch:
No injuries have been reported.
On the AA’s live traffic map, it reports: “Partially blocked and slow traffic due to accident on A1074 Dereham Road both ways at the Cherry Tree pub. Police are at the scene. Affecting traffic through Costessey.”
- 1 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 2 Streets in Norwich close for car-free day
- 3 The roadworks you need to know about in Norwich this week
- 4 Bus routes affected by driver shortages in Norwich
- 5 Bookshop to close with clothing store set to move in
- 6 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 7 Impact of T-Rex trail revealed as sculptures leave city
- 8 Warning to others after mum breaks leg using park zip wire
- 9 New sculpture trail launched for park near Norwich
- 10 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47