Crash between two cars left road partially closed
- Credit: Dan Grimmer
A crash between two cars left a road partially blocked.
Police were called to Drayton High Road at Hellesdon, near Norwich, at just before 8.15am on Wednesday, January 20.
A Hyundai Getz and a Vauxhall Astra were involved in the crash, which happened between the Middleton Lane junction and the entrance to the Norwich Golf Club.
Norfolk police said the driver of the Hyundai suffered slight injuries, while the driver of the Vauxhall was uninjured.
Police closed off the Norwich-bound carriageway while emergency services, including from the East of England Ambulance Service and fire crews from Earlham and Sprowston, attended.
The road had re-opened by 9.30am, following recovery of the vehicles.
- 1 Emma Thompson and Daryl McCormack arrive in Norwich for filming
- 2 A small gesture that shows why Norwich City are a class apart
- 3 Family tribute to caring and loving Norwich man who was 'one of a kind'
- 4 Seven peaceful spots in Norwich to meet your bubble
- 5 Flagship Debenhams building goes up for sale or rent
- 6 Owner of Norwich crazy golf course retires leaving 'wonderful legacy'
- 7 Plea for a solution after raw sewage floods family's garden
- 8 How knitting army of teddy bears helped Ruth, 92, in lockdown
- 9 Revealed: Mammoth and T-Rex feature in next GoGo trails
- 10 Furloughed pilot starts his own rum business